HP Inc. Presented four new generation business scanners that meet a wide range of needs, from general office work to complex document workflows. The new HP ScanJet scanners, much slimmer than their predecessors, are also capable of handling mobile devices, fit well into modern offices, and increase productivity with fast double-sided, high-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) and reliable paper feed.
The new ScanJet scanners also offer an optional Wi-Fi1 for the first time, which simplifies connecting and scanning from anywhere in the office. Especially appreciated are customers from the health, banking, insurance and legal sectors. The new ScanJets also allow users to scan images directly to the application with the included software and fully functional TWAIN and ISIS drivers, and also support the HP JetAdvantage Capture application, which facilitates scanning, saving and transferring digital files from a mobile device.
HP has also announced a new entry-level scanner that works in both simple color scanning and complex workflows and is available at a very affordable price.
“Business customers need affordable, easy-to-use tools to help transform data into digital content that can be easily searched, shared and archived,” said Robert Sekuła, HP. The HP ScanJet scanners announced today allow you to easily and intuitively perform common office tasks. At the same time, they are highly reliable and can be configured for specific workflows, so customers can focus on their business. “
- Valuable Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 06/10/2017
- NASA announces the winner of the Discovery Award for astronauts - 05/12/2017
- NASA chooses a landing site for the Mars rover - 05/10/2017
- Light business projector - 04/10/2017
- Twitter will help detect crimes - 03/08/2017
- The successor of the popular smartphone is coming - 03/03/2017
- Lockheed Martin is testing a mobile combat laser - 01/30/2017
- Torrent sites are more often a source of threats - 01/21/2017
- An unusual desk will make our work more comfortable - 01/17/2017
- HP Inc introduces new ScanJet scanners for SMEs and corporate clients - 01/16/2017