Lexar is introducing a new pendrive model. JumpDrive Tough is designed to work in difficult conditions. Its housing is resistant to shocks, water and high pressure.
Typical portable storage media designed for home use are devices of a rather delicate construction that is not water resistant or shockproof. Sometimes, however, they have to work in a much heavier environment, and special designs of such media are being designed for such tasks, which, thanks to the reinforced housing, can withstand a great deal.
Such a device is Lexar JumpDrive Tough, which is just entering the market. The USB 3.0 comes with a USB 3.0 interface that is compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
The product casing was made of durable materials and covered with thick rubber. So it can withstand the pressure of 750 PSI and also bear the temperature from -25 to 149 degrees Celsius. The carrier will also carry a draft up to 30 meters deep, without the risk of damage, and is equipped with a convenient grip for attaching it to the keys.
JumpDrive Tough also protects access to data stored on it, using EncryptStick Lite technology. Files are encrypted with 256-bit AES. Access to them is possible through a password, and in the case of unauthorized access attempts, they are automatically deleted.
- Valuable Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 06/10/2017
- NASA announces the winner of the Discovery Award for astronauts - 05/12/2017
- NASA chooses a landing site for the Mars rover - 05/10/2017
- Light business projector - 04/10/2017
- Twitter will help detect crimes - 03/08/2017
- The successor of the popular smartphone is coming - 03/03/2017
- Lockheed Martin is testing a mobile combat laser - 01/30/2017
- Torrent sites are more often a source of threats - 01/21/2017
- An unusual desk will make our work more comfortable - 01/17/2017
- HP Inc introduces new ScanJet scanners for SMEs and corporate clients - 01/16/2017