Although diplomatic relations between China and the United States seem to be correct, they are far less peaceful on the Internet than all the attacks on servers of US companies or state offices.
On Sunday Chinese internet was the victim of a powerful hacker attack. Between 2:00 am and 4:00 pm, there were DDoS attacks, which involved overloading the website with a large number of false access requests to block server throughput.
As a result, Internet users have lost access to most of the cn domains, and as a result of traffic the traffic in the Chinese network has dropped by 32%.
China is responsible for more than half of all DDoS attacks that have taken place in the world.
- Valuable Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 06/10/2017
- NASA announces the winner of the Discovery Award for astronauts - 05/12/2017
- NASA chooses a landing site for the Mars rover - 05/10/2017
- Light business projector - 04/10/2017
- Twitter will help detect crimes - 03/08/2017
- The successor of the popular smartphone is coming - 03/03/2017
- Lockheed Martin is testing a mobile combat laser - 01/30/2017
- Torrent sites are more often a source of threats - 01/21/2017
- An unusual desk will make our work more comfortable - 01/17/2017
- HP Inc introduces new ScanJet scanners for SMEs and corporate clients - 01/16/2017