By the end of June this year, energy prices on the stock market approached those of August 11, 2015, when energy supplies were reduced to large companies, as a result of which many businesses had to curb production or shut down office buildings. This situation can also happen again this year and touch both businessmen and residents. The first heat wave brought temperatures in excess of 35 degrees Celsius, which is just the beginning of the holiday.
Heat can be cumbersome, especially if we do not spend their vacation on water. Air-conditioned offices may offer tempting alternatives, but prolonged adverse weather conditions and associated network overload may lead to unpredictable power outages. For this reason, storms, and more specifically the associated discharges, are an additional threat to unprotected equipment respectively.
– Electricity is essential today in almost every field of life. We have more and more electronic devices and we need more and more energy for their service. High temperatures are not conducive to them. Imagine what would happen if the city was regularly cut off from the heat supply because of the heat, and all the daily necessities denied us obedience? Are we waiting for closed office buildings, deserted cities and night life? Fortunately, this is an extreme scenario, as the latest technology allows you to adapt your infrastructure to regular heat. More and more buildings are being built that intelligently manage energy and will eventually allow it to be used more efficiently and in smaller quantities. “We are now able to minimize the unpleasant effects of unexpected power outages in our homes and businesses using guaranteed power solutions,” said Jacek Parys, Sales Executive, IT Business, Schneider Electric. UPS devices, the so-called. Uninterruptible power supplies, in the event of a power failure, support current in connected devices, whether they are computers, electric blinds, gateways, monitoring systems or widely used radio and home appliances.
- Valuable Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 06/10/2017
- NASA announces the winner of the Discovery Award for astronauts - 05/12/2017
- NASA chooses a landing site for the Mars rover - 05/10/2017
- Light business projector - 04/10/2017
- Twitter will help detect crimes - 03/08/2017
- The successor of the popular smartphone is coming - 03/03/2017
- Lockheed Martin is testing a mobile combat laser - 01/30/2017
- Torrent sites are more often a source of threats - 01/21/2017
- An unusual desk will make our work more comfortable - 01/17/2017
- HP Inc introduces new ScanJet scanners for SMEs and corporate clients - 01/16/2017